Do your home work and always make sure you speak with your registered advisor before you make any decision.
Understanding Solar Power – 5/9/2011 www.shamrockstocks.com Understanding Solar Power Solar energy technologies use the suns energy and light to provide heat, light, hot water, electricity, and even cooling, for homes, businesses, and industry. There are a variety of technologies that have been developed to take advantage of solar energy. These include: Solar Hot Water, Solar Electricity, Passive Solar Heating and Daylighting, Solar Process Space Heating and Cooling and Photovoltaic Systems.
OTCQB:XSNX, a recent stock for your watchlist, managed to leverage existing technology and re-engineer proven processes to create CIGSolar: The Manufacturing Advantage. This new, hybrid, patent pending manufacturing solution is designed to produce high performance, low cost thin-film CIGS solar cells; a low cost alternative to traditional silicon solar cells currently used in nearly 75% of all solar modules manufactured worldwide.
If you haven`t heard of XsunX, Inc. by now, you are behind on your homework! START YOUR RESEARCH NOW! Their CIGSolar solution revolutionizes the solar industry by providing the highest yield CIGS manufacturing technology available in the market today. Robust magnetic media manufacturing technologies combined with proprietary thin film co-evaporation manufacturing processes will:
* Improve CIGS solar cell efficiency for lower per watt production costs * Provide tighter process controls with highly efficient small-area (about 6×6 square) solar cell processing techniques * Provide multi-megawatt production through-put rates through the use of high-rate material processing and handling technologies proven to improve yields and lower costs within the HD industry.
* Increase production yields through the use of stainless steel substrates that reduce breakage loss and increase manufacturing yields.
* Incentivize manufacturers by reducing per megawatt capital investment and per watt product production costs while achieving sustainable differentiation in the highly competitive solar market.
OTCQB:XSNX has assembled a World Class Team responsible for all aspects of the installation and implementation process:
* Complete CIGSolar cell manufacturing lines Dependable, high-throughput, high performance, reliable process equipment * Over 100 years of combined manufacturing and TFPV experience * World-wide engineering support * Complete end-to-end project management * World-wide installation, implementation, and service for production lines Recently, OTCQB:XSNX was mentioned in a press release from MAG, a leading machine tool and systems company serving the durable-goods industry worldwide with complete manufacturing solutions. For more information visit http://www.xsunx.com/.
Other Stocks of Interest:
OTCQB:CCGI a company that intends to be an owner, provider and servicer of electric car charging stations to building owners, parking garages, municipalities, sporting venues (e.g. football and baseball stadiums, as well as basketball and hockey arenas) and ultimately to provide the ability for the EV owner to have charging services in public areas on their network. For more information visit http://www.carcharging.com/.
OTCBB:LEXG a stock that traded at a low of .07 as recently as March 18th, 2011. This stock SURGED all the way to a high of 10.68 on April 28th before it found a home trading around the 5.00 mark. Hundreds of millions have traded hands on this one. For more information visit http://www.lithiumexplorationgroup.com/.
PINK:UBRG an alternative energy company working to contribute to the clean energy and clean technology industry by marketing natural and alternative energy sources including, Natural Gas, Solar, Biofuels, Wind, Synthetic Fuels and related energy technology products, internationally. It plans to build the company into a prominent player in alternative green energy. For more information visit http://www.universalbioenergy.com/.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH YOUR REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY DECISION! The Shamrockstocks Team http://shamrockstocks.com/disclaimer.html Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.
Make sure you always do your own research and consult with your own financial professional The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, or joining our email list.
The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. Readers should always do their own due diligence and consult a financial professional. Shamrockstocks.com encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. The owners of Shamrockstocks.com have been paid a total of $16,000 from XsunX, Inc. for coverage on XSNX and $5,000 from Summit Marketing, Inc. for coverage on CCGI. We have not been paid for coverage on LEXG or UBRG.
All information on featured companies is provided by the companies profiled, or is available from public sources and Shamrockstocks.com makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies. Shamrockstocks.com or any of its affiliates are not registered investment advisors or a broker dealers. None of the materials or advertisements herein constitute offers or solicitations to purchase or sell securities of the companies profiled herein and any decision to invest in any such company or other financial decisions should not be made based upon the information provide herein. Instead, Shamrockstocks.com strongly urges you conduct a complete and independent investigation of the respective companies and consideration of all pertinent risks.
References 1. http://www.shamrockstocks.com/
2. http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/tech/solarhotwater 3. http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/tech/solarconcentrating 4. http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/tech/solarpassive 5. http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/tech/solarprocessheat 6. http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/tech/solarpv 7. http://www.xsunx.com/index.php 8. http://www.xsunx.com/cigsolar-intro.htm 9. http://www.xsunx.com/cigsolar-intro.htm 10. http://www.xsunx.com/index.php 11. http://www.xsunx.com/index.php 12. http://www.xsunx.com/cigsolar-intro.htm 13. http://www.xsunx.com/cigsolar-intro.htm 14. http://www.xsunx.com/cigsolar-intro.htm 15. http://www.xsunx.com/company-officers.htm 16. http://www.xsunx.com/company-officers.htm 17. http://www.xsunx.com/cigsolar-intro.htm 18. http://www.xsunx.com/index.php 19. http://www.xsunx.com/index.php 20. http://www.mag-ias.com/index.phpid6&L=2 21. http://www.xsunx.com/
25. http://finance.yahoo.com/echartss=LEXG.OB+Interactive#symbol=LEXG.OB;range=3m 26. http://www.lithiumexplorationgroup.com/
29. http://shamrockstocks.com/disclaimer.html This message was sent to from:
Webmaster | 1 Grove St. STE 217 | Pittsford, NY 14534
Read more: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/newsletters/2011/05/09/understanding-solar-power-592011-3/#ixzz1LvExv0FH